Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Going All Out On Valentine's Day






I've been so busy...it's been hard to post, but I did take pictures of my Valentine's Day meal, at least the set up and dessert. I got so caught up in getting it on the table that I didn't get shots of the shrimp and flank steak courses. But I really went all out and here are some shots. It's worth making things special sometimes. SP loved it and so did I.

I served spitfire shrimp, grilled flank steak and onion and five cheese twice baked potatoes. For dessert, we had slices of this decadent flourless chocolate cake with a scoop of coffee ice cream and some chocolate whipped cream. It was enough calories for a week, but it was goooooooood!

I'll write up the recipes another time, or ask me for them.

2 comments:

Goeb Life said...

You know I definitely want the recipes! Looks unbelieveable!

Dana said...

Did I not post those? Jeez, I have some catching up to do...I'll email you or do an amended post.